Friday, December 9, 2011

Post-ebay amnesia

I used to sleep and breath ebay all day. Never out of my mind, always strategizing, shipping, planning, shipping, arguing, shipping, troubleshooting, shipping and more shipping. All day, and often waking up at night and back at it again.

That's how you do it when you are running a business of "your own". But in fact it was ebay's baby all along and ALL that work was eventually for naught.

Now things are slow and there is next-to-nothing to ship and I forget that I even run an off-ebay business.

I have amnesia for all my old hobbies and I don't even remember what authors or what books I read.  I am not even sure if I have any friends left! I sit home all evenings, I dont go out so I am sure that I lost most of them along this long ebay road. I dont remember how to sit at a table and eat - I used to eat and answer questions in front of the laptop.

Do I need to be medicated???






No comments: