Friday, December 9, 2011

Ebay and TRS

I was never able to keep this for more then one month in a row.

When I was a TRS traffic went up HUGELY, sales went up massively, the percentage of unpaid item cases went up EVEN MORE and wait for it...... NEGATIVES AND CASES also went UP UP UP.

Obviously more  purchases by noob buyers who search poorly and are faced unintentionally with your listings and pull the trigger spontaneously then leave feedback. So it would be me with 25000 feedback vs the buyer with a feedback n of "1" who always nailed me to the ground each time.

I mean, thank GOD the ebay community was protected by this buyer who has been on the site for all of 5 minutes but was able to warn everyone against an established seller of 7 years. Thank goodness the world is safe now!  Hallelujah!
Always lost it the next month. When I lost TRS I would breathe a sigh of relief and exit the parallel universe of ebay insanity. Then I just jumped ship all out









No comments: