Friday, December 9, 2011

I cried when I left Ebay

I cried, I had no idea I would feel such a void! It took up so much time that I felt lost without it. I cried in bed, in the shower, driving the kids to school, watching TV, cooking and more. I should I weaned myself off it, but I quit cold turkey.

It took about 1-2 weeks for the waterworks to finally dry up.  Lost a few pounds, too!

To finally come to realize that ebay sales did not define me. And that perhaps I had simply "conquered" ebay, and I needed to find my next great project?

Perhaps that is what is that is confunding me now. I know I will never excel in my trained career - too much time missed now rasin' chillins. Not sure if my next great conquest is this online site off ebay? It just seems like if I could find that next challenge I could hit it hard and get appropriately distracted.

No comments: