Friday, December 9, 2011

Life after Ebay Continues

It is very quiet today online, not even 100 hits by noon today. I checked google merchant center and webmaster all seems okay. Maybe just slow out there on google.

Ebay is still fun to check - it is a great source of photos!!!!! I like to go back and read on the ebay discussion boards and read the moaning and groaning and b*tching to know that I finally escaped that downward spiral.

I try to find one thing (or more) new to do everyday with my site. I forget lots of times that I can go in and edit my items even though they have had a sale - those old ebay rules die hard!!

I am almost to order# 100 in my webstore. (What takes a week or less on ebay has taken about 9 months!). Granted for the first 7 months of my online store I ran BOTH sites and really had some traffic issues because I never had time to promote it! So maybe (crosses fingers) now with some more effort the next 100 will come much easier.



No comments: